|Big Harbour Fools Day|
Big Harbour Fools Day is the fifth episode of the third season.
Big Harbour Fools Day starts with The Dispatcher playing a joke on the tugs, making them think that they are late for work when they are really early. George, who has never been late for work, doesn't appreciate the joke. In fact, George doesn't seem to appreciate any of the Fools' Day jokes, but no one knows why until Theodore does some investigating. George thinks that if he is silly, people will no longer respect him as the biggest and strongest tug. But the tugs find a way to get him involved anyway and even George has to grin.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge
- Donald Dock
- Owan (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Bedford (cameo)
- Kingston (cameo)
- Katherine (cameo)
- Jennifer (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Rebecca (does not speak)
- Northumberland (does not speak)
- At the end, the Harbour Master is yelling out Rodney's name. In the Qubo airing, this is cut out.
- When characters are honking at Foduck, Carla's horn can be heard, but she is neither seen nor mentioned in this entire episode.
- How did The Dispatcher tell Chimey to wake everyone up in the first place if Chimey doesn't have a communicator? If The Dispatcher told him in the middle of the night he could've woken the tugs up