Blandford is a buoy who lives right outside the harbour. He is good friends with Bedford and Theodore, due to Theodore bringing him his new bell. He also was seen when Cabot visited the harbour. He lives just outside Ceilidh's Cove, where Truro and Dorothy live. In the first series, his model had no face and was black and red.
- Season 1 - Is Anybody Listening? (named under Blankston's model)
- Season 3 - Theodore Hugs the Coast
- Season 4 - Theodore's Ocean Adventure, George's Funny Noise (does not speak), Emily Goes Overboard, and George and the Navy Ship and Theodore and the Haunted Houseboat (mentioned)
- Season 5 - George's Big Hurry, Theodore Gets Lost, Theodore and the Buoy Boat, Theodore and the Hunt for Northumberland (does not speak), Bedford's Big Move (model cameo), Theodore and the Unsafe Ship, Foduck in Reverse (cameo) and George Waits His Turn
- On the official website Blandford's character profile uses Bedford's photo.
- The name Blandford was used in 'Is Anybody Listening?' but a model of him wasn't made until Season 3.
- His name comes from the the fishing community of Blandford in Nova Scotia.
- In Season 3, Blandford lived out on the ocean near Owan but in Season 4 and Season 5, Blandford lived right outside The Big Harbour.
- Blandford speaks with a Down East (Maine) accent.
|Big Harbour Buoys|
|Bedford • Bingham • Blandford • Blankston • The Broken Bell Buoys|