Bobby is a salvage barge, who, like all the other barges, is a good friend of the tugs and always quiet. He is very encouraging and lifted George's spirits when he didn't win an award. For a while, he was part of the Salvage Team with Theodore, Rebecca and Northumberland. They all worked together to find an old rusty ship's anchor at the bottom of the ocean.
- Season 1 - Theodore and the Oil Rig (does not speak) and The Day Ice Came to the Harbour (does not speak)
- Season 2 - Theodore's Whistle (does not speak), George's Ghost (cameo), Emergency, The Tugboat Pledge and Tug of the Year
- Season 3 - Hank's Hiccups (does not speak), Scally's Stuff, Big Harbour Birthday (mistakingly called Bonavista), and Theodore and the Borrowed Bell
- Season 4 - Rebecca's Treasure, Sigrid and the Bumpers, Hank's Wheezy Whistle (cameo), and Theodore and the Haunted Houseboat, and George and the Navy Ship (cameo)
- There are a few episodes where Bobby does not have his crane arm on his deck.
- Bobby's hull and crane would later be used for Bayswater, while his cabin was used for Brunswick.
- In the Finnish version, Bobby is called Pasi.