Cabot is a rather scruffy and rough ship with no self control, who did not care about safety until Theodore helped him. He often does the opposite of what everyone tells him. Like most visiting ships to the Big Harbour, Cabot proved no exception to the rule of being rude and rather above his dock! However, like all of his kind, he got his just desserts when he dropped his cargo overboard which Theodore had to rescue, and ended up getting stuck on the Sandy Beach!
Due to Cabot just throwing cargo on his deck, the cargo eventually fell off his deck on a sharp curve and had Theodore feel bad until the cargo had spoken to him. Various pieces included a cylinder-like container, a crate, an open shipping container, and a red pipe.
- Cabot's hull and superstructure models were sold on ebay.
- Cabot's superstructure was recycled from Freda's model. He is the last ship to use this model base.
- His name comes from the Cabot Tail on the Island of Cape Breton.
- Cabot's whistle is George's whistle in higher pitch.
- Cabot is named after John Cabot: a European explorer who was one of the people that found Canada in 1497.