Canso Colossus, referred to as "The king of all supertankers", who talks with a very squeaky voice. Canso's biggest pet peeve seems to be "yucky stuff". He visited the Big Harbour when Guysborough refused to pick up garbage, resulting in "yucky stuff" floating in the water and making him want to leave. Once, on the way to the Harbour, he steered off course, crashing into the Pictou Peaks and damaging his hull. He was eventually saved by Nautilus, Theodore, George and Foduck from sinking.
- Season 4 - Guysborough's Garbage, Foduck Blows His Stack (cameo), Theodore's Prize (does not speak), Sigrid and the Bumpers (does not speak, called a female ship), Theodore's Bright Idea and Nautilus and the Sinking Ship
- Canso's superstructure, which was sold on eBay, was later used for Chester and Cocomagh.
- Canso's hull was recycled from Cumberland and Colchester.
- In the fourth season episode "Sigrid and the Bumpers", Canso is portrayed as a female container ship, possibly because of his high-pitched voice.
- His name comes from the small fishing town of Canso in Nova Scotia.