|Carla the Cool Cabin Cruiser|
Carla the Cool Cabin Cruiser is the fourteenth episode of the second season.
Emily is happy to be hanging out with Carla, the Cabin Cruiser. To Emily, the cabin cruiser is cool, even though she makes fun of names and takes unnecessary chances. Besides, Emily enjoys the thrill when Carla convinces her to cross in front of Jennifer, a big ship who is coming into the Harbour. The fact that cutting in front of a ship like Jennifer is against the rules just seems to make it more fun. However, when Carla ignores a storm warning and suggests that they go to Rocky Point, Emily finally says no. Carla accuses Emily of being boring and heads out anyway, but when Carla gets stuck in the storm and needs the tugs to save her, she learns that Emily is really the 'cool' one.
- The Dispatcher
- Jennifer (does not speak)
- Rebecca (does not speak)
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- The line of marker buoys for the ships are not seen in other episodes.
- Throughout the episode, the Harbour Master just refers to Rodney as Rod.
- This is the last episode to be dubbed in Swedish.
- Going by filming order, this is the twentieth and last episode of the second season.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Motorbåten Carla||Carla the Cabin Cruiser|
|Finnish||Carla Tosi Siisti Risteilijä||Carla the Cool Cabin Cruiser|
|Danish||Motorbåten Carla||Carla the Cabin Cruiser|
- Whale of a Tug (VHS) - 1995
- Crocodile Cave (VHS) (Sweden) - 1997
- Theodore Tugboat Two (Scandinavian DVD) (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland) - 2007