Clayton is a crane who lives at the container terminal under Benjamin Bridge. He has a giant grabbing arm, which is used to load and unload containers for the ships that are docked in the Big Harbour. He is usually very nice, and is a good friend of the tugboats. There was once a time that Theodore wanted to be a harbour crane just like him but then learned that even though they're different they are both good at what they do.
- Season 5 - Theodore and the Harbour Crane, Theodore and the Scared Ship, Hank and the Sunken Ship (cameo), Bedford's Big Move (cameo), George and the Flags, Guysborough Makes a Friend (cameo), Hank Floats Forward, and Pugwash is Gone!
- His model is currently on display at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Before his introduction, a faceless gantry crane was on his space.
- His Brio Model is based on the Brio overhead crane introduced the same year.
- Clayton appeared in all of the seasons, but first appeared with a face in Season 5.
- Brio (retired)