She looks to both Truro and Theodore as older siblings. She is always loud and bursting with questions for Theodore and all the other tugboats that come around the cove. She once had a 'Girls Night Out' with Emily, Sigrid, and Carla. 
She can be described as being very friendly, young, enthusiastic, and always bursting with question of what it's like in the Big Harbour.
- Season 4 - Foduck Blows His Stack and Theodore's Visit to Ceilidh's Cove
- Season 5 - Theodore Shares his Story, Emily and the Sleep-Over, Foduck in Reverse, and Pugwash is Gone!
- Her model is currently on display at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- She has a small red rope across her bow. Because it often droops downards, it gives the impression to the viewers that it looks more like a smiley mouth shape. It also goes upwards sometimes to show a frown but this is a rare occurrance.
- When she first appeared, her eyes were bulged out a little but after that, they appear flat.