|Emily and the Sleepover|
Emily and the Sleepover is the twenty-ninth episode of the fifth season.
Carla convinces Emily and a few friends to have a sleepover at Ceilidh's Cove. Dorothy has trouble keeping up with the bigger boats even though they work hard to include her. But when she falls asleep, they tie her safely to her dock and go to Shipwreck Rock to tell scary stories. The boats, who are feeling very grown-up, insist that they aren't frightened by Emily's ghost story about a sunken ship that pulls passing vessels under the water. But Sigrid conveniently offers to check on Dorothy, and Carla hurries away when she sees the water bubbling up right where the ghost is supposed to be. When it turns out to be Northumberland, they are all very relieved.
- Truro (does not speak)
- Owan (does not speak)
- The Dispatcher (does not speak)
- Cocomagh (cameo)
- Theodore appears in this episode, but does not have a major role, making this episode the only episode where Theodore does not have a major role.
- This marks Carla's last speaking role.
- In the scene where Carla leaves Ceilidh's Cove, Dorothy is frowning.
- Big Harbor Bedtime (VHS) - 1998