|Emily the Vigorous|
Emily the Vigorous is the eighteenth episode of the second season.
Emily is excited to meet Gregor, a fishing trawler from Russia, but he's only in the Harbour for a short repair and she has a full day of work to do. She hurries to finish so she can visit with Gregor, but in her haste she is careless so her work takes longer. To make things worse, everyone she sees asks her about the trawler. When she doesn't know the answers she gets even more frustrated. She finally solves her problem by taking Gregor with her as she works.
- The Dispatcher
- Phillip and Filmore
- Donald Dock
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Isabelle (not named, does not speak, has Elo Echo and Olympia's superstructures)
- This is the first and only appearance of Gregor.
- Stock footage from Theodore's Whistle is used.
- Going by filming order, this is the fifteenth episode of the second season.
- When The Dispatcher was talking to Donald Dock the horn from Thomas and Friends Season 4 is can be heard on the background.
- When Theodore and Hank bring Isabelle in the harbour, she has Elo Echo and Olympia's superstructures, but Isabelle's superstructure is supposed to be the one which is recycled from Margaree Pride, William B., and Margaret.
- The camera shakes when Katherine and Emily are having a conversation and when Emily is inspecting Katherine's anchor.