|Foduck Stays Home|
Foduck Stays Home is the eleventh episode of the second season.
Foduck is honoured that The Dispatcher chooses him to be The Big Harbour's safety tug, but he is also upset. He has really been looking forward to going on ocean voyages like Emily, but the new job means he will be stuck at home. He feels sorry for himself until his unique equipment prevents Hank and Theodore from getting into a bad accident. The near miss helps him understand how special he is. He begins to think that life as The Big Harbour's official safety tug might not be so bad after all.
- The Dispatcher
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Petra (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Constance (mentioned)
- Stock footage from Theodore and the Big Harbour is used.
- Going by filming order, this is the sixth episode of the second season.
- The close-up shot of Foduck's emergency whistle is mirrored.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Freddy Må Bli Hjemme||Foduck Must Stay Home|
|Finnish||Lassen Erikoinen||Special Foduck|
|Danish||Foduck Bliver Hjemme||Foduck Stays Home|
Home Video Release
- Foduck Must Stay Home (Norway. Finland and Denmark) - 1997