Guysborough is the Big Harbour's garbage barge and has a grumpy personality and calls everyone else "rotten". He is disagreeable in both aroma and temperament.
The only ones who can stand him are Jasper, Theodore and Digby. His catchphrase is "Theee-o-dorrre!" ... which Theodore once used as a foghorn when the lighthouse was out to prevent a shipwreck, in a hilarious solution to an otherwise serious problem. He enjoys the stench and dirty work of collecting garbage and absolutely hates being clean. 
- Season 2 - Theodore the Jokester
- Season 3 - Grumpy Garbage Barge and Emily's Close Call
- Season 4 - Guysborough's Garbage
- Season 5 - George and the Flags (cameo), Foduck and the Shy Ship, Guysborough Makes a Friend and Theodore Takes Charge
- Guysborough's model is currently on display at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Guysborough's nature is similar to Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street for being called "rotten" as a nice gesture.
- He is named after Guysborough County on the south shore of Nova Scotia.
- Guysborough and Bayswater are the only barges with whistles.
- ERTL (bath toy, discontinued)
|Big Harbour Barges|
|Bayswater • Barrington • Bobby • Bonavista • Brunswick • Guysborough • Shelburne • The Junk Barge|