Hank's Hiccups is the eighth episode of the third season.
Hank's hiccups are so interfering to his work that he bumps into Jennifer the container ship twice. The more he tries to get rid of them, the worse they get. He holds his breath. He goes backwards and bumps into Fundy, causing his net to fall off. He spins in a circle. His friends try to scare him. Only when he is distracted by having to respond to an emergency to save Colchester, a giant container ship, do his hiccups finally disappear.
- The Dispatcher
- Donald Dock
- Phillip and Filmore
- Jennifer (not named)
- Colchester (not named)
- Bobby (does not speak)
- Rebecca (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Petra (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Bluenose (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Bedford (cameo)
- Barrington (cameo)
- Kingston or Igloo (cameo)
- It is revealed that Theodore can only count up to 4.
- Hank only seems to like pulling barges from the side, but he is seen pulling Bobby barge from the front.
- When the Harbour Master says "It seems that he had the hiccups for a very long time", he passes Constance and a faceless boat but in the next scene, he passes Constance again and the faceless boat is nowhere to be seen.
- When the tugs are whistling at the end, George and Foduck's whistles can be heard, but they are not there.
- Hank moved Bobby from the front in this episode, even though he likes to pull barges from the side.
- In the whole scene where Theodore and Emily were moving Colchester, the container ship, Hank and Bobby seem to be several yards away. They are both still several yards away when the ship is approaching the net. So it looks like that there might not be enough time for Hank and Bobby to haul the fishing net out of their way, and during several shots, Theodore, Emily and the ship are a few feet away from the fishing net. The ship and the two tugs keep moving positions just to give enough time for Bobby to haul the fishing net. In real life, the ship would get tangled easily and it could be very dangerous.
- Also, in the shot of Bobby hauling the fishing net out of the water, Colchester, Theodore and Emily have stopped completely if you look real close at their reflection in the water.