|Hank and the Hug|
Hank and the Hug is the ninth episode of the second season.
Hank's good mood evaporates when no one wants to play with him. Even when he wants to help, the answer is no. Hank's frustration slowly turns to anger and then to sadness. By the time the others are ready to play, Hank just wants to be by himself. But being alone makes him feel worse. When the tugs put their bumpers together to try to figure how to make Hank feel better, Theodore has an idea. He gathers all the tugs around Hank for a great big tug hug. Hank can't help but giggle. The hug makes everyone feel good.
- The Dispatcher
- Bedford (does not speak)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Bluenose (mentioned)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- At the end of the Harbour Master scene, the buttons on his jacket pop off. This was cut out of the Qubo airing.
- Theodore, Emily, and George are sent to bring in an oil tanker at the beginning of the episode, but are back at the Great Ocean Dock when Hank loses his temper.
- Theodore's Big Adventure - 1995/1997