|R. Boat and the Queen|
R. Boat and the Queen is the twenty-third episode of the third season.
The harbour is being dredged to make it deep enough for a visit from Queen Stephanie. Theodore is assigned to move R. Boat out of the way. As Theodore spends time with the cranky old rowboat, he finds out that R. Boat is grumpy because no one who is bigger than him ever wants to be his friend and everyone is bigger than him. R. Boat begins to change his opinion when the Queen wants to meet the boat that gave up his dock for her. And he's really impressed when the Queen shares her dislike for clams. R. Boat is surprised, but he has to admit that he's made a new friend and it's the biggest ship in the harbour!
- Emily (does not speak)
- Foduck (does not speak)
- R. Boat
- Queen Stephanie
- Shelburne (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- The Dispatcher (cameo)
- A reference to the episode Theodore and the Queen is made.
- This marks R.Boat's final appearance.
- The last time the Queen Stephanie visited the harbour was in Theodore's Whistle and Theodore couldn't help bring her in.