|Snorri the Viking Ship|
Snorri the Viking Ship is the fifteenth episode of the second season.
An unusual ship arrives at The Big Harbour and the tugs are a bit wary, especially when the ship responds to Theodore's welcome with a snort. They even try to avoid coming near the stranger, taking indirect routes around the Harbour until The Dispatcher reprimands them for working too slowly. Determined to find out more about the visitor, Theodore approaches the ship again, this time imitating something he saw the vessel do earlier in the day. The ship finally says hello and tells Theodore that, from a Viking perspective,Theodore's previous greeting looked like an attack. Theodore's persistence pays off in a real treat, an evening of Snorri's wonderful Viking stories.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameos)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Katherine (cameo)
- Barrington (cameo)
- Isabel (cameo)
- Beiderbeck (mentioned)
- This is the only appearance of Snorri the Viking Ship.
- When Theodore and Emily first got to meet Snorri, they were near the Great Ocean Dock with the other tugs watching them. They were later seen headed towards the dock with the others surprised to see them with Snorri.
- Theodore does not seem to know what a Viking ship is in this episode, yet he did in Hank and the Mermaid.
- The Harbour Master says that Foduck was the first one to see Emily and Theodore with Snorri, but it looks more like he was the last one to see Emily and Theodore with Snorri.
- Rebecca is one of the ships waiting for the tugs to bring her in but she does not need a tugboat to guide her into anywhere.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Vikingskipet Snorre||Snorri the Viking Ship|
|Danish||Vikingskipet Snorri||Snorri the Viking Ship|