|The Tugboat Pledge|
The Tugboat Pledge is the sixth episode of the second season.
The Dispatcher gives Emily the honor of leading the tugboat parade. Hank suggests that she should also recite the Tugboat Pledge. That wouldn't have been a problem except for the fact that there was no such thing as a 'tugboat pledge'! Emily is worried that she won't be able to write one, but the others are certain that she'll do a great job. In fact, they are so sure that Emily can handle it, they forget to help her. But when the time comes and she gets stuck, her friends are by her side to help her out.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge
- Petra (does not speak)
- Bobby (does not speak)
- Digby (cameo)
- Bedford (does not speak)
- Isabel (cameo)
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Katherine (cameo)
- Northumberland (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (does not speak)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Faceless Boats (does not speak)
- Footage from this episode is used in the opening theme along with Bumper Buddies, Best Friends, Different Strokes - Different Boats and Theodore and the Welcome.
- This is Barrington's first speaking role.
- in this episode, you can see Finland, France, Czech Republic and Denmark flags.
- Going by filming order, this is the fourteenth episode of the second season.
- The tugs pass The Dispatcher's dock twice during the parade.