|Theodore Gets Lost|
Theodore Gets Lost is the seventh episode of the fifth season.
Theodore is excited because he is assigned to bring in Emma Sophia all by himself, but he loses his way in the fog and no one can hear him call for help over Lunenburg Lighthouse's foghorn. Luckily he runs into Digby (literally). Digby's cable gives him an idea. Digby can always tell where he's been simply by following the cable he has laid. Theodore decides that he, too, can retrace his steps. The strategy works. He ends up back where he started, and with help from Pearl, he starts over again.
- Emma Sophia
- Emily (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Clare (cameo)
- Clayton (cameo)
- Shediac (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- This episode marks the first of a couple things:
- First appearance of Lunenburg, the lighthouse.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Emma Sophia, the cargo ship.
- This episode also marks the only occurrence of a couple things:
- Only episode where Lunenburg speaks.
- When Theodore is entering the fog with Pearl, camera equipment can be seen in the background.
- When Theodore and Pearl are floating through the fog together, Pearl is to the left of Theodore. But in the shot where they separate, Pearl has moved to Theodore's right.