|Theodore and the Boat Bully|
Theodore and the Boat Bully is the twenty-first episode of the third season.
A new tug comes to the harbour to work for a while. His name is Oliver the Vast. Owan and George do not like Oliver because he is not very friendly to them. Sure enough, after running into him a few times, Theodore is certain that Oliver is a bully and that he doesn't want to be Theodore's friend. Theodore finally tells the Dispatcher about Oliver, and the next day, Oliver gets sent back across the ocean.
- The Dispatcher
- Emily (cameo)
- Foduck (cameo)
- Hank (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Louise (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Phillip and Filmore (does not speak)
- This episode marks Oliver's first and only appearance.
- This is the first time Owan speaks in a hushed voice.
- George has pulled Owan a lot of times before, so why did they call for a new tug to take Owan out to the ocean when George was there?
- How could Oliver bump Theodore away from Shelburne and pulled him away when Theodore was chained to Shelburne. Also, Oliver should not take Shelburne without knowing where he was going to.
- In the scene where all the tugs set off for work, studio equipment can be seen in the top right corner.
- Theodore is smiling when Oliver bumps him the second time.
- When George says "He said he doesn't like that.", Oliver's underwater chassis bumps over something.
- Oliver is smiling when he is stuck behind the ferry twins.