| Theodore and the Haunted |
Theodore and the Haunted Houseboat is the seventeenth episode of the fourth season.
While taking a new shortcut home, Theodore passes a kind of boat he's never seen before. It looks like a haunted house. The others, laughing, tell him he must have seen Haliburton Houseboat and no one is afraid of Haliburton. But Theodore isn't convinced. To allay the small tug's fear, Foduck helps Theodore meet the houseboat. And Theodore finds out that Haliburton is not so scary after all. In fact, Haliburton is afraid of something Theodore takes for granted: Bobby Barge. Haliburton explains that the barge looks like a headless ship. Theodore follows Foduck's example and introduces the houseboat to the barge. By the end of the day, no one is afraid anymore.
- Inverness (does not speak)
- Annapolis (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- The Dispatcher (cameo)
- Phillip or Filmore (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Blandford (mentioned)
- First appearance of Haliburton.
- In this episode the Harbor Master had a Jack Dempsey fish named Fanilla which is a tropical fresh water aquarium fish from Mexico.
- When the narrator mentions Haliburton's mouth, he should have known that Haliburton doesn't have a visible mouth.
- While Theodore is hiding between Inverness and Annapolis, Inverness' head turns from backwards to forwards several times.