|Theodore and the Ice Ship|
Theodore and the Ice Ship is the fourth episode of the third season.
Theodore, Hank, and George find a ship so covered with ice, they can't tell what it is. When it doesn't answer their questions, George is convinced that it's just an old, abandoned wreck. The Dispatcher agrees that they should take it to the junk dock. Theodore is sure that the ship would talk to them if it could. With Hank's help, Theodore tries to melt the ice, but their attempts seem more humorous than successful until they hear a laugh. Sure enough, the mysterious ship is laughing at them, and the more it laughs the more it loosens chunks of ice. Eventually the laughing reveals Shamus, a beautiful sea trawler. Even George has to admit that his original opinion of the ship was wrong, especially when the trawler starts telling adventure-filled stories about getting caught in a storm and living alone out on the ocean.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Foduck (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Jennifer (cameo)
- Constance (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- First appearance of Shamus. This is also his only speaking role to date.
- The fruit that the Harbour Master has in the office segments is a carambola, also known as a starfruit.
- It is said that everyone was sad to see Shamus leave, but everyone was smiling.
- When Hank says "only about a zillion billion more to go", the camera shakes.