|Theodore and the Northern Lights|
Theodore and the Northern Lights is the tenth episode of the third season.
Kulu, the canoe has a reputation for telling fantastic, mystical stories, so when he comes for a visit, all the tugs are excited all except Foduck that is. Foduck only likes stories about real things. He is skeptical when Kulu shares a tale about the northern lights. But when he and Theodore hunt for Kulu after a storm and see the Northern Lights for themselves, Foduck's doubt turns to appreciation.
- Benjamin Bridge
- The Dispatcher
- Lilly (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Kingston (cameo)
- Cumberland (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- First and only appearance of Kulu.
- This episode was originally to be named Theodore, Foduck and the Northern Lights.
- When Theodore says "Who did you see?" to Benjamin, a knocking sound can be heard.
- Foduck should already know that the Northern Lights are real.
- When Foduck's search lights burn out, his face mask moves slightly.
- Theodore to the Rescue (VHS) - 1996