"Please tell George, the Official Complainer, that HE is supposed to button up front."
-Emily to Theodore
|Theodore in the Middle|
Theodore in the Middle is the thirteenth episode of the second season.
Emily is late for the morning work meeting, and George, who is grumpy because he had stayed up too late, files an official complaint that will give Emily her first red mark in the Great Tugboat Book. Emily is so angry that she stops speaking to George. When the pair put Theodore in the middle of their argument, the small tug gets very upset. Emily and George finally realize that their grudge isn't as important as their friend. Apologizing to Theodore requires that they cooperate, and before they know it they're speaking again.
- The Dispatcher
- Lilly (does not speak)
- Gloria Cornwallis (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Chimey (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- The Flat Eyed Coast Guard Ship (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Owan (mentioned)
- This episode and Whale of a Tug are the first episodes to be filmed in Season 2. This is because the brick building opposite the Great Ocean Dock is not present, like in Season 1.