|Theodore the Tug in Charge|
Theodore the Tug in Charge is the twelfth episode of the second season.
Theodore nervously asks to be tug in charge. But Theodore's shaky confidence turns to doubt when he mistakes Northumberland Submarine for the ship he is supposed to bring in. When The Dispatcher asks him to go back and get the correct ship, who is actually Freda, Theodore isn't sure he can do it. But with Bedford Buoy's encouragement, Theodore understands that he can do anything he sets his mind to.
- The Dispatcher
- Benjamin Bridge (does not speak)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- The Flat Eyed Coast Guard Ship (cameo)
- Stock footage from Theodore Changes Sides is used.
- Going by filming order, this is the fourth episode of the second season.
- In Finland, this episode is called "Duty".
- When Theodore is lifted onto Northumberland's back, some additional wires can be seen securring him to the submarine's hull.
- In this episode, Theodore desperately wants to be the tug in charge, but in Theodore's Whistle, Theodore was already the tug in charge.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||Lederbåten Theodor||Theodore the Tug in Charge|
- Theodore Tugboat 5 (Norway, Denmark and Finland) - 1997