|True Blue Friends|
July 13th 1993
True Blue Friends is the seventh episode of the first season.
George is so worried that his regularly scheduled hull checkup will hurt that he hides behind a barge and gets stuck. When Theodore finds him, George makes Theodore promise not to tell anyone where he is. The next day, Theodore, Emily, and Foduck are to move Kamel, the rusty wreck and cram him to Old Dock No. 9, where George is hiding! But when Theodore thinks George might be in danger, he decides it is better to live with a broken promise than a broken George. When George finally goes into dry dock, he finds out that it doesn't hurt at all.
- Kamel (not named, does not speak)
- William B. (not named, does not speak)
- The Dispatcher (does not speak)
- Benjamin Bridge (cameo)
- Lilly (cameo)
- Bedford (cameo)
- Donald Dock (cameo)
- Phillip and Filmore (cameo)
- The Flat Eyed Coast Guard Ship (cameo)
- The old wreck is the same one from The Dark and Scary Cove.
- Also, its name "Kamel" can be clearly seen.
- This is the first episode not to feature Hank.
- When George admits that he is scared to go to the repair dock, his eyes are wonky.
- The Harbour Master begins the story by saying it was a "perfectly lovely day", but the sky makes it look more like a rainy day.
- When the tugs are tooting at the end, Hank's whistle can be heard but Hank does not appear in this episode at all.
- The Scrap Yard Dock is said to be far away up the harbour, but it's just next to Benjamin Bridge.
- When George cries "Tomorrow!", his eyes are wonky.
- The cars on the docks are not to scale.
In Other Languages
|Dutch||Het Geheim||The Secret|
- Theodore Tugboat One (Netherlands) - 2001